Certified Member of Confederation of Indian Industry
IIPC Action Plan
- Prepare industry database of each discipline and identify Key Persons / Alumni of various industries for interactions.
- Encourage faculty and students to become members of professional bodies.
- Organize Industry Institute Interaction meet every year.
- Organize Technical Programs / Workshops / Conferences with experts from Industry, National Laboratories and Professional Bodies.
- Organize industry linked Faculty Development Programs through short term and long term training in industry.
- Synergetic Partnership with Industry / Premier Institutes / R & D Laboratories / Funding Agencies to promote Joint Research Programmes / Training / Internship Programs / Consultancy Works to meet societal needs.
- Introduce demand-driven PG programmes with industry support.
- Conduct Need Based Training programs to improve Placements.
- Industry persons participation in Board of studies.
- Deputation of faculty to premier institutions and industries.
- Every faculty member should be sent for training in reputed industries for one week in summer/winter vacation.
- Involving Industry experts as a external guide For M.Tech students projects.
- All the students should be sent for an internship of at least 15 days during the vacations.
- Organize lectures, interactive workshops, conferences, seminars; brain storming sessions, technical discussions, consultancy sessions, training, orientation courses, meetings, visits etc., involving members of the Industry, outside experts, eminent personalities, faculty and students of SREC.
- Take up industry-based projects funded by AICTE, DST, DRDO, and other funding agencies.
- Provide technical consultancy services to the industry.
- Invite expert members of the Industry to SREC to spend varying durations as Guest Faculty members/Research Supervisors/ Technical Consultants etc.