Center for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) is a special interest group at SREC which is responsible for activities and initiatives to instill and promote the spirit of entrepreneurship among the SREC student community as well as the youth of Warangal. To foster an environment which is conducive to entrepreneurship, CED organizes lectures, field visits and workshops to create a platform for the students to realize their potential and showcase their bright ideas before public and industry.
“To be a resource, guidance and motivation center in SREC, where successful entrepreneurs are created and nurtured.”
“To prepare the engineering graduates to be successful entrepreneurs who have the necessary skills, knowledge and attitude to create, manage and expand, future enterprises.”
- To foster innovation and create an entrepreneurial culture in the institution.
- To organize entrepreneurs awareness camps, entrepreneurial development programs and faculty development programs for the benefit of faculty & graduates in the region.
- To promote rural entrepreneurship and educating the rural business folk in different business related aspects.
- To develop and introduce curriculum and entrepreneurship development along with academic programs.
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as project report preparation, obtaining project approvals, loan and other facilities from the related agencies.
- To act as regional information center on entrepreneurship development opportunities.
- To conduct the skill development training programs leading to self-wage employment.
- To organize idea generation fests periodically.
- To arrange visits to industries for prospective entrepreneurs.
- To promote linkages with Industries and other organizations that is engaged in promoting Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- To conduct market research for identifying Entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To organize guest lectures by well known entrepreneurs.
- To provide consultancy services to Prospective Entrepreneurs